The C10FCH 10” Compound Miter Saw features an all-new design and is equipped with the laser guide system. It cuts various types of wood, plywood, decorative panels, soft fiberboard, hard board and aluminum sashes.
UPC Code: 717709008595
- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- Hitachi’s exclusive Laser Marker System for increased cutting accuracy
- 0-52 Degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-48 Degree bevel angle range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended fence, raises to 4” for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- 27.6 lbs, lightest in its class to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Compatible with the UU610 Universal Work Station from Hitachi
- View the miter saw Miter & Bevel Capacities Chart
|No-Load Speed (RPM)||5,000|
|Miter Angle Range||0-52 Degrees Left & Right|
|Bevel Angle Range||0-48 Degrees Left|
- 10” TCT Saw Blade
- Extended Fence
- Dust Bag
- Vise Assembly
- Box Wrench
- Hex Bar Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Corpus Christi, TX
So far so good. Very accurate ..
West Yellowstone, MT
Great product, works flawlessly, awesome value. You offer a great service.
West Carrollton, OH
Great saw at very reasonable price.
Bay shore, NY
I am very happy with my miter saw. If I did not know better I would say it was new.
Mill Creek, WA
Product was very worn out. Lots of scratches and not labeled the condition. Bad ! ! !
Great deal on a quality saw. The laser is all but useless in daylight, it is only good for lining things up in a dark area.
I shopped for quite a while for miter saw that would cut the height that I needed to do base molding and that was reasonably priced. This is the winner. It cuts exact, and the laser makes it really realiable. I also purchased the 18DSAL cordless drill. I love it. The case is lightweight, has lots of compartments for my drill bit case and other items, and the light is really powerful. I would definitely recommend both of these tools.
Lake Geneva, WI
The saw was what I expected, the delivery was quick, and the price was great!
The saw works fine, as expected.
I'm doing crown molding and my purchase made the project go smoothly. The miter saw works perfectly and I am happy that I made the purchase.
great saw the laser mark is misleading i exspected the laser to continue through the cutting process but only shows the line before the actual cut.the rating would be hiher if this a true laser saw.