Hitachi's C10FCE2 10" Compound Miter Saw offers great accuracy and durabilty for a great price. This saw is powered by Hitachi's 15 Amp motor which delivers 1950 watts of max output power. A horizontal handle with a rubber elastomer grip has been added to increase comfort and reduce vibration. A large pivoting fence stands 4" for cutting crown molding. This tool comes complete with a vice, dust bag and carbide blade.
UPC Code: 717709011465
- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-48 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- 26.3 lbs, lightest in its class to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Compatible with the UU610 miter saw stand from Hitachi
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Amps: 15
- No-Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Miter Angle Range: 0-52 Degrees L & R
- Bevel Angle Range: 0-48 Degrees Left
- Laser Marker: No
- Handle: Horizontal
- Weight: 26.3 lbs
- 10" TCT Saw Blade
- Extended Fence
- Dust Bag
- Vise Assembly
- Box Wrench
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
I just started using it last week...Great so far.
Love the saw, Only thing missing from this hitachi that is on the bigger 12inch is the stabilizer foot in the rear. Would be nice since this is more of a jobsite saw and I dont always have room to bolt it down. But Reconditionsales did a great job and recieved it before I thought I would! Thanks
Brooklyn Park, MN
the handle for this product was broken when i received it ,other than that its fine.