- 15 Amp motor, intense power for the toughest cutting jobs
- 0-52 degree miter angle range, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- 0-48 degree bevel range, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- Horizontal handle with soft, vibration reducing Elastomer grip adds comfort and control
- Large extended flip fence, raises to 4" for cutting crown molding vertically
- Large table, provides better material support
- Thumb actuated positive stops, easy to use for quick miter adjustments
- Carbon brush access, allows user to replace brush as needed to greatly prolong the life of the tool
- Dust collector attachment, to minimize airborne particles
- 26.3 lbs, lightest in its class to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- Compatible with the UU610 miter saw stand from Hitachi
- Blade Diameter: 10"
- Amps: 15
- No-Load Speed: 5,000 RPM
- Miter Angle Range: 0-52 Degrees L & R
- Bevel Angle Range: 0-48 Degrees Left
- Laser Marker: No
- Handle: Horizontal
- Weight: 26.3 lbs
- 10" TCT Saw Blade
- Extended Fence
- Dust Bag
- Vise Assembly
- Box Wrench
In order to keep costs low and to minimize our impact on the environment, we do not ship owner's manuals with reconditioned tools. We've tried to provide links to
the owner's manuals below where possible. If you don't see the links below, please refer to the manufacturer's website.
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Works like new -- just what you want from a reconditioned product!
Midwest City, OK
AWESOME MITER SAW!
great deal on a well working product. no problems with it so far and u could have told me it was new and i would have believed u
Santa Ana, CA
As usual, outstanding service, excellent product. Not my first purchase from these folks, and not my last.
This chop saw was exactly what I was after. It came quickly and was as advertised. A great value.
I am really pleased with it, so far.
NORTH DARTMOUTH, MA
great product, looks like brand new. the motor does make a slight noise kinda like brushes arcing, but cuts good.
Spring Hill, FL
Great saw for the money. Not a lot of bells and whistles, but it gets the job done.
Overall I am happy with it. My only complaints so far are that it arrived with a some scratches and dirt, and was not aligned. I had to square everything up. The dust bag did not seem to capture much dust. All of these are fairly trivial complaints. It does cut well. Time will tell how durable it is.
Very nice tool and a great price. Its not contractor quality, buy neither is the price. I'm very satisfied.
Saw came in excellent condition, and has been working just as I had expected, It has been a real help as I'm currently working on a laminate floor/baseboard installation, also I'm very pleased with the shipping method and timming of Big Sky Tool, thanks
works perfectly!!! Made the kids a play kitchen with it and I'm now working on some cabinets/storage entry bench. No complaints so far! Like new!!!
Pine Bluff, AR
I am enjoying my miter saw; this is a great product.
San Antonio, TX
I have only used it once, but it was a wonderful saw for the first use.
San Marcos, TX
Just like new
no problem works as advertised.
Piney Flats, TN
The saw works just like new. It is easy to use and gives a great cut in all directions. I should have bought one sooner.
Excellent value. Looks and performs as new. Rugged and accurate. Meets my home shop needs. Very satisfied with purchase.
View More Reviews...