Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Dry Cutting for HardiPlank
Hitachi 18008 Hitachi's new Hardie-Blade features polycrystalline diamond technology that provides more durability and a longer cutting life than other diamond or carbide tipped blades. The 7-1/4-inch polycrystalline blade is a diamond powder made from graphite, and are the only type that possess self-sharpening properties. Perfect for multi-plank cutting, this saw blade can cut up to 5 planks at once, and ensures over 1,000 cuts per blade.
UPC Code: 754005180082
NV65AH 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer with Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Bundle - 10% Off
Purchase the Hitachi NV65AH 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer (Reconditioned)and Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Dry Cutting for HardiPlank to receive 10% off.
- You must click the 'Add Offer To Cart' button next to the promotion desired to receive the special pricing.
- You will not receive the special pricing if you add the items to your cart individually.
People Also Bought
- •Self-sharpening properties
- •Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) covers the entire tip
- •Perfect for multi-plank cutting, up to 5 planks at once
- •Fast, clean cutting
- •Over 1,000 cuts per blade
Excellent product and economically priced. Blade very well balanced and much less dusting than other blades.
Cowes, Victoria AU
Has worked perfectly. Have cut lots of 8 1/4 Hardie siding and plenty of Hardie 1 x 4. No problems.