Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Dry Cutting for HardiPlank
Hitachi 18008 Hitachi's new Hardie-Blade features polycrystalline diamond technology that provides more durability and a longer cutting life than other diamond or carbide tipped blades. The 7-1/4-inch polycrystalline blade is a diamond powder made from graphite, and are the only type that possess self-sharpening properties. Perfect for multi-plank cutting, this saw blade can cut up to 5 planks at once, and ensures over 1,000 cuts per blade.
UPC Code: 754005180082
NV65AH 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer with Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Bundle - 10% Off
Purchase the Hitachi NV65AH 2-1/2" Coil Siding Nailer (Reconditioned)and Hitachi 18008 7-1/4" 4 teeth PCD HardiBlade Dry Cutting for HardiPlank to receive 10% off.
- You must click the 'Add Offer To Cart' button next to the promotion desired to receive the special pricing.
- You will not receive the special pricing if you add the items to your cart individually.
People Also Bought
- •Self-sharpening properties
- •Polycrystalline diamond (PCD) covers the entire tip
- •Perfect for multi-plank cutting, up to 5 planks at once
- •Fast, clean cutting
- •Over 1,000 cuts per blade
Similar Items - Hot Sellers
Excellent product and economically priced. Blade very well balanced and much less dusting than other blades.
Cowes, Victoria AU
Has worked perfectly. Have cut lots of 8 1/4 Hardie siding and plenty of Hardie 1 x 4. No problems.